Saturday, October 8, 2016

Multiplication Anointing

As I read the through one of the chapters the past several weeks I noticed how I think lateral.  I call this lateral faith because I only see 1+1=2.  But God does not work this way.  He works in ways that he wants to bless me more than I can imagine, but prayer this the key to this.  Am I praying small or big?  How big are my prayer circles and do I believe God is going to multiply my prayers?  I know people like this who have prayed big circles and God had answered, but I want to look back at my life.  I prayed circles for the person I would marry, he multiplied that.  I prayed for a job, he multiplied that.  I prayed to be fruitful, he multiplied that.  God is multiplying my prayers, but I still am drawing circles like self-employment, having twins, growing in my relationship with God.  God is going to multiply these as well.  God is a God who gives more than I can ask for or imagine and I believe he hears me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment