Friday, August 19, 2016

Empty myself

Jesus was a man who emptied himself. If you look at Philippians 2: 5 through 8, he made himself nothing taking the form of a servant being born in the likeness of men. He made himself nothing. This is really hard! This past weekend work has been very challenging. I've been going to training and yet after the training, which is 8 hours, I go to my regular job to fulfill my duties. I feel like I'm empty myself, but in my empty myself for God? Jesus emptied himself comma gave up everything his glory, his Divine attributes, his eternal riches , everything.  The most important thing he gave up was his relationship with God the Father. Matthew 27: 46. When God forsaken because he took my sin.  I want to empty myself the Lord my God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment