Sunday, August 21, 2016

What would it be like?

I was contemplating this morning what would he be like in the world if people were selfless. If we thought about others the for ourselves. What would I be like if I was more selfless? What's up a marriage what I have?
Galatians 5:13 For you, brothers, were called to freedom. Only do not turn your freedom into an opportunity to gratify your flesh, but through love make it your habit to serve one another.

At some point in are day We do use our freedom to gratify our sinful nature, or at least I do a lot. For me, this is through spending time by myself or getting caught up with things that don't really matter. I do feel likeI'm starting to realize a lot more my selfish acts because I've been studying so much about selfishness. We have freedom to do so much why not become selfless? It is so challenging to break from the mold of being self-serving to the example of being selfless serving. But through love make it a habit to become selfless. Being able to love is a selfless act.  My challenge for mySelf this week is to ponder more but do something about beingSelfless.

No comments:

Post a Comment