Tuesday, August 30, 2016

The Walking Dead response

Life is tough and challenging ,But through God these challenges should Be just bumps in the road.  Who doesn't wanna live a great life but I know as a christian living for god is rewarding, special, and everlasting.I want the everlasting reward set out for me.being a walking dead, or spiritually dead, is not an option.   As paul was talking about in romans one where people sought out their selfish desires,they engulfed themselves in their sin and forgot about the living god. It is so easy to be selfish, believe me I can be the most selfish person, but that's not me anymore.  I live for God and his righteousness. God has given me victory over many areas in my sinful nature, but I know it's still there it's so easy put me back to where I was before if I don't walk with God. I do live a life worthy of his calling and I wanna continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment